There are a lot of single dating sites available on the web. Most of these sites are free. But, some of the sites out there are asking for a sort of “membership fee”. Don’t be fooled. You don’t need to pay anything just to have a friend or an online date. There are a lot of scams and bogus on the internet trying to abuse innocent people by making money out of them. As there is a great increase in number of singles all around the globe, so as the growth of this online single dating sites. Some administrators of these sites are just making these sites as a fortune making business.
Here are some tips to avoid being a victim of these scam online dating sites:
- Almost all online single dating sites are free. If by chance you have encounter a dating site asking for a fee or a membership fee, that’s the clue to think twice in joining that site.
- If the dating site is asking details of your bank accounts, credit cards or any other financial and paying method, click that exit button right away.
- If the profiles you see on the sites are “too good to be true” well, investigate first before entering any relationship from that person.
- If the single dating sites are asking too many questions that you think are irrelevant and you feel uncomfortable, get out from there. There are a lot of dating sites that can take care of you.
- Spam! Avoid spam. If the site cannot control spam messages, quit it.
- You must be in control. The site must have the block option and you have the authority to do so. You can block unwanted persons so that they can’t contact you.
- There should be no charges! As in NO! Nothing at all.